00 212 (0) 5 24 37 53 96
M: 00 212 (0) 6 71 15 85 34
The confirmation only confirmed booking when deposit is received by bank transfer or cheque. Booking policy: 40% of the total room cost is to be paid up front to reserve the room. Remaining 60% of the total room cost is to be paid at arrival. Cancellation policy: Deposit is refundable up till the last day .We do not give refunds if clients do not arrive on the day.